Charitable Contributions-Accrued Paid Time Off

   Your employer, if willing, can make a charitable donation in your name in exchange for the value of any accrued vacation, sick or personal time you forfeit.   In this win/win transaction, your employer gets a deduction and you contribute to your charity with before tax dollars.

<< Back to Insights & Ideas